Embark on a 4-hour guided tour of Warsaw’s Old Town. Visit the Old Town Market Square, Barbican and defense walls, Castle Square, Royal Route, the Royal Castle, and the POLIN Museum. Enjoy a small group tour to get more out of your experience.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Yiddish (former ji), English, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian, German
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Warsaw
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Small Groups Tour is dedicated to travelers who want to discover Warsaw in small groups. You will be transported in smaller vehicles with a maximum of 8 passengers (no buses).