Embark on a half-day tour through contemporary and historic Jewish life in Warsaw. Visit the remnants of the Warsaw ghetto and the site of the Warsaw Jewish Uprising. Gain a deep understanding of the history of Judaism in Poland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- It is car and walking tour, so there is some walking included in the tour
- It is possible to arrange an optional visit to Polin museum with guided tour (€100 for a guide and €5 per person per ticket, minimum 2-hour guided tour by private guide)
- Please remember that during Shabath and Jewish holidays Synagogue and Cemetery remain closed