Discover the historical and cultural monuments of Warsaw. See Old Town highlights, such as the Market Square, Grand Theatre and Saxon Gardens, visit St John’s Archcathedral and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Private group available
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
Meet your guide next to the anchor monument in front of the main entrance to Katedra Polowa Wojska Polskiego (Field Cathedral of the Polish Army, opposite the Warsaw Uprising Monument), Długa 13/15, 00-238 WarsawOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that due to Sunday and holiday masses, sightseeing inside the churches may be limited