Get to know the history and culture of Warsaw and Poland on this private tour. See the highlights including Royal Castle, St. Anne’s Church and Palace of Culture and Science and discover hidden gems of the city with incredible stories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Pickup included
- If your hotel is not located in the Old Town, you'll have to make your own way to the Warsaw Uprising Monument, Długa 22, 00-263 Warsaw.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from Warsaw Old Town
- Guests from outside Warsaw Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation
- If your hotel is not located in the Old Town, you'll have to make your own way to the meeting point at Warsaw Uprising Monument