Tour a more adventurous part of Warsaw and see some of the most interesting sites, like a former vodka factory, a former black market, Russian Orthodox Church and chocolate lounge. Enjoy plenty of Praga murals and discover the history of the district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The main entrance of the Palace of Culture and Science. The main entrance is between Cafe Kulturalna and Studio Theatre from the side of Marszałkowska StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A small amount of walking is involved