A local Vodka Expert will guide you through the amazing world of Polish vodka! After a short introductory to what vodka really is, and an explanation of its history, you'll experience with all of your senses what makes a really good vodka.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please meet at Setka Restaurant - Świętokrzyska 14, Warsaw.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please mention this beforehand. This tasting tour is designed for people over 18 years old