Visit Torun, one of Poland's oldest cities and the birthplace of the great Polish astronomer, Nicolaus Copernicus. The city’s medieval Old Town was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Pickup included
- Your driver will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby with your name. Please be ready on time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please choose a language for your tour while booking.