Explore Krakow on this private day trip from Warsaw. Discover narrow streets and the biggest medieval square in Europe. Learn about the city's great heritage and meet the Dragon on the Wawel Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your driver will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby with your name. Please be ready on time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You will get your train ticket by e-mail. On your ticket you will find a number of a car, compartment and seat.
- Please choose a language of your trip you prefer.