Hear the legend of the Warsaw Merimaid and discover the history and heritage of the Polish capital on a full-day tour from Gdansk by train or private car.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 - 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Norwegian, Swedish, English, German, Polish, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation or port in Gdansk, Gdynia, or Sopot
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information.
- Please note that the mode of transport depends on the selected option.
- The 13-hour option includes pickup by private car and two-way train tickets from Gdansk to Warsaw. The exact departure time can be found on the train tickets attached to the email sent from us. Your Private Guide will meet you at Warsaw Central Railway Station.
- The 14-hour option includes private car transfers from Gdansk to Warsaw with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation. Your Private Guide will meet you in Warsaw city center.
- We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.
- The 13-hour tour is mostly a walking tour but you will also use public transportation. Tickets are included.
- Lunch can be organized upon request.