Explore Krakow on a private guided tour from Warsaw, with transportation included. See the iconic sights in 1 day, such as Wawel Cathedral, Cloth Hall, and St. Mary’s Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Pickup included
- Any accommodation in Warsaw
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Be aware that guide will join you in Krakow, where your sightseeing tour begins. On the way to Krakow, you are accompanied by a driver either to Krakow (car option) or to Warsaw train station and catch the train alone.
- You can use horse-drawn carriage to move between some sights around Old Town and Kazimierz District if you wish. This can be decided and paid on-trip.
- Please notice that the synagogue is closed on Saturdays. You can visit Tadeusz Pankiewicz’s Pharmacy in the old Krakow Ghetto instead on these days.