Journey from Warsaw by train for a day in the historically diverse city of Lodz. Once the industrial heart of Poland, visit the old factories and modernist architecture where Poles, Jews, Germans and Russians co-existed peacefully before Nazi occupation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Private group
- Visit one of Poland's largest, and yet most often overlooked, cities
- Discover the beauty and traditions of the Old Town
- Explore the industrial complex of the once powerful Poznanski family
- See the Scheibler fabric complex, Księży Młyn, leading the post-Soviet revitalization of Lodz
- Round trip train transfer from Warsaw to Lodz and back.
- Transportation within Lodz
- Entrance fee to the Factory Museum (€2 per person)
- Entrance fee to the Museum of Ksiezy Mlyn (€2.50 per person)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The hour of the trains and the tickets will be sent to you by e-mail. Go to Warsaw central railway station and take the train to Lodz. There will be a guide waiting for you on the platform with a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Both the Factory Museum and the Museum of Ksiezy Mlynare are closed on Mondays.
- Please specify the language of your tour upon booking.