Glide along Warsaw's historic streets on a self-balancing Segway for 90 minutes, and see the city from a unique perspective. Drive down the city’s oldest street, get panoramic views of the Vistula River, see the vast Multimedia Fountain Park and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note: you are advised to wear flat sole shoes and comfortable clothes
- Riders should weigh between 100 and 260 pounds (45-118 kilograms)
- Pregnant women and children under 12 cannot use a Segway
- People under the influence of alcohol are not allowed to ride a Segway
- Raincoats and sun shades are provided if needed