This tour is a must-do for WWII history buffs. Visit the remains of the most significant headquarters of Adolf Hitler and his giant bunkers, which almost became his grave during Valkyrie's operation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Tour operator will contact you directly (by e-mail or phone) to set up the details of pick up at your hotel (exact place and time)
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you want book the tour for children who are shorter than 150 cm (4,9 ft) you must contact tour operator before booking the tour and check the availability of toddler / child car seat / booster seat
- Since the supplier has to rent a toddler / child car seat / booster seat for children shorter than 150 centimeters, the fare is the same as for an adult
- You must contact the tour operator before booking the tour if you require special assistance (e.g. wheelchair assistance)
- Please wear proper clothing since you will spend time outdoors in the forest
- Please eat breakfast before the tour departure