Explore the Waitangi River estuary during a 3-hour voyage on a sturdy traditional canoe captained by an experienced local Maori guide. Discover Haruru Falls and hear about Ngapuhi customs. Benefit from an included 2-day pass to Waitangi Treaty Grounds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Maori
Select participants and date
Meet at the Waitangi River Boat Ramp for the departure point. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- A minimum number of travelers is required for the tour to take place. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- The local partner reserves the right to change, alter, or cancel any of the tour options due to adverse weather, events, or conditions that may occur beyond their control.