Sail to snorkeling locations that are teeming with life on this aboard a 38-foot Boston Whaler on this tour from Kawaihae. Enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic drinks and a delicious picnic along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the boat Kohola in Kawaihae Harbor which can be located with the Google Map pin-drop - www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1VBVS9CisDuqNXHkAuYSS3kWD3lI2HFA_&hl=en&ehbc=2E312F. When heading north on route 270, look for a green gate enclosing a port complex. Take the very first left into the green gate, following the sign for gate 1. Take an immediate left at the sign for gate 13. Follow the paved road over several speed bumps until the road ends at a gravel parking lot overlooking a dock. Kohola will be the first boat on your left when you walk down the ramp. The vessel is homeported at the far end of the dock, at slip S-01, but will most often board from the loading area near the front of the boat ramp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to sea conditions