Discover the secrets of La Rioja wines at a local winery with an expert guide. Learn about their production, sample a few varieties and enjoy a delicious lunch on this day trip from Vitoria.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Enjoy a small-group tour for an intimate and personalized experience
- Learn all about the winemaking process from your local expert guide
- Wander through the medieval village of Laguardia
- Taste the best local products over lunch
- Sample delicious local wines
Explore the world-famous La Rioja winemaking region on this full-day trip from Vitoria. Meet your guide in your hotel lobby and hop in the air-conditioned car that will take you to the local winery. Stop in the village of Laguardia to witness the famous medieval walls and underground bodegas.
At the winery, enjoy a relaxing stroll through the vineyards and learn all about the winemaking process from harvest to aging.
Finish the experience with a delicious lunch showcasing the best local products, all washed down with 4 different wine varieties.
- Wine tasting
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes