Visit the Hill of Crosses, one of the most popular attractions in Lithuania. Learn about the symbolism behind the cross and cross-making art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Centrally located Vilnius hotels
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Solo travelers and couples should contact the supplier for the availability in advance; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet the requirement
- If this occurs you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund
- Tours run every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (in high season) and every Thursday and Saturday (in low season)
- Private tours are available every day
- If there are less than 3 persons on the group tour, you will be offered an alternative day, another tour on the same day, private tour option (additional fee) or full refund
- The group tour ends at The Town Hall Square