Take a day trip to the gem of the Lithuanian landscape - the Curonian Spit National Park, which is a 98 kilometer long peninsula between the Baltic Sea and the Curonian Bay formed more than 5000 years ago by the sea surge and streams, sand and wind.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Vilnius centrally located hotel.
- Private group
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Tour lasts about 14-hours