Take a 5 to 6-hour long guided hiking tour through some of the wildest parts of Aukštaitija National Park. See wild Lithuanian nature, pick some wild food along the trail and learn how to prepare a traditional lunch on a campfire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup included
- Please wait outside the building 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This hiking trail is moderately easy, however average physical fitness is required to walk 10 kilometers in the forest terrain
- Please wear sensible and weather dependent clothing and shoes for this tour - comfortable trousers, a t-shirt and a waterproof jacket with a pair or trainers will be sufficient, however if available, please wear hiking boots and bring your own hiking equipment