See upclose a volcanic marvel - the Islet of Vila Franca do Campo off-coast protected natural reserve. Learn more about its geology, and living fauna and flora!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the yellow boats at the Azores Whale Watching TERRA AZUL™ office in the Vila Franca do Campo marina. By car, drive east from Ponta Delgada city center along the coast. Follow directions to Vila Franca do Campo. Once in Vila Franca do Campo, descend to find the marina. There is free parking at the marina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour takes place in a Zodiac RIB Boat. Boat rides could be bumpy and you may get wet
- Tours may be rescheduled due to bad weather or safety concerns