Experience a journey of discovery through the romantic old town of Vienna with picturesque squares, hidden courtyards, legends, and personalities from the Hoher Markt to the Greek Quarter and the old university district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Anchor Clock, Hoher Markt, 1010 Vienna Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please contact the tour operator if you would like to book the tour in another language.
- The following languages are available for group tours: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and Korean.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.