Walk in the footsteps of some of Vienna's most famous residents on a broad-reaching, informative, and fun historical walking tour through the cobblestoned streets and alleys of Vienna’s inner city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Greek, Italian, Russian, French
- Pickup included
- Your guide will be waiting for you either in your hotel lobby (if your hotel is in the inner city) or at a pre-determined meeting location (Helmut Zilk Platz)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- If you have any questions before your tour, or if there is something specific you'd like to see or visit, please let the local partner know beforehand so it can be incorporated into the tour
- This tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible