Find out why more composers have lived in Vienna than in any other city in the world on a private music tour. Discover the stories of the Vienna Boys Choir, the famous State Opera, the "Waltz King" Johann Strauss, and the Austropop legend, Falco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting for you by the fountain on the lefthand side of the opera houseOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Based on the State Opera's opening hours and tour availabilities, the local partner will let you know at which time your tour will begin