Explore the Hofburg Imperial Palace in the heart of Vienna's Old Town on a guided tour. Skip the ticket lines with your group and see the Imperial Apartments, Sisi Museum, and more treasures from Austria's historical heritage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Japanese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from your accommodation in Vienna.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Raiffeisen Bank, 1010 Vienna, Michaelerplatz 3 (3 minutes from the metro station Herrengasse line U3)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your E-mail the day before the tour to receive important information
- The 2.5-hour option includes a 2-hour sightseeing tour of Hofburg Complex and approximately 30 minutes of transportation two ways
- Transportation time might take more or less time depending on the location of your accommodation in Vienna