Uncover the forgotten history and heritage of Jewish people in Vienna on a 2-in-1 private tour of the Jewish Museum Dorotheergasse and Museum Judenplatz with an Expert Guide and Skip-the-line Tickets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Vienna
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Raiffeisen Bank, Michaelerplatz 3, 1010 Vienna (3 minutes from the metro station Herrengasse line U3)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour.
- Please note that transfers are included only in the 3-hour option.
- Pre-booked tickets allow you to skip the line to the ticket office but not to the entrance and ticket control. This skip-the-line ticket allows entry to both locations of the Jewish Museum Vienna.
- The 3- and 5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation. The exact transfer time will depend on the distance and traffic. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, and a larger van for 5+ people.You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle.