Discover three of the best Christmas markets in Vienna's old town on this 2.5-hour walking tour. See the State Opera, St. Stephen's Cathedral, the Hofburg Palace, and the Austrian Parliament Building in the festively decorated city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 4:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Experience the festive atmosphere around Vienna's beautiful Baroque church Karlskirche
- See the festively decorated buildings in the city and explore the traditional Christmas markets
- Stroll past the stalls with handicrafts and visit the exquisite places in the Golden Quarter
- Tour with a certified guide
- Food and personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Karlsplatz metro station (easily accessible on metro lines 1, 2, and 4). Take the exit marked "Resselpark", and meet your guide between the 2 Otto Wagner pavilions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours are only available in German.
- Please wear warm clothing and comfortable footwear.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Tours end at Rathausplatz.