Enjoy kayaking on the waters of the Old Danube. Explore its undiscovered recreational heart, its emerging skyline, and discover the heart of 'new' Vienna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Tour meeting point is the western entrance to the 'Kaisermuhlen-VIC' u-bahn station. From the city center take the U1 red line and exit the train to the right. The correct entrance is the one with the 'Tabak' and 'Snack stop' directly opposite. If you are arriving by uber then please tell your driver to head to the 'Platz der Vereinten Nationen' and you will then see the u-bahn station entrance on arrival.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You may stop for a swim in the Old Danube along the way, so swimming gear is recommended
- Tours will be cancelled in the event of heavy rain and/or thunderstorms and the tour itinerary may be amended on days with strong winds
- All participants must be able to swim
- The activity is a gentle paddle and is suitable for most people with a reasonable level of fitness, but please note that in windier conditions the level of physical exertion required does increase
- Minimum age is 6. Children aged 6-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of three participants to take place