Explore the diverse wildlife of the Zambezi National Park on a 3-hour game drive.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Gaze at the mighty Zambezi river waterfront
- Learn more about the wildlife in the park from experienced guides
- See the big five game species, lion, leopard, elephant, rhinoceros, and Cape buffalo
Start with pickup from your hotel in Victoria Falls in either the morning or afternoon and set out on a 3-hour game drive. Enjoy water and refreshments as you explore the vast Zambezi National Park. See the big five game species, lion, leopard, elephant, rhinoceros, and Cape buffalo. Learn about the flora, fauna, geology and numerous animals of the park from professional, experienced guides. Look out for smaller animals such as kudu, impala, sable, eland, warthog, and zebra. As you explore the riverside and Chamabonda Vlei, catch a glimpse of crocodile, waterbuck, and many pods of hippo. The park is also the home of up to 400 bird species.
- Hotel pickup and drop off within Victoria Falls town
- 3-hour game drive
- Zambezi National Park entrance fee of $15, payable at the park entrance
Select participants and date