The waters of Victoria BC are home to killer whales (orcas), humpback whales, and other marine life. This tour offers the unique experience of seeing these magnificent mammals in their natural environment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Observe Killer Whales in their natural environment in the comfort of smooth and stable 40 passenger catamarans.
- Veteran Captains and Certified naturalists insure a positive and educational experience
- Indoor and outdoor seating offers excellent unobstructed views for travelers of all ages.
- Discover the wonders of the Salish Sea
- Keep your eyes peeled for humpback whales
- 3-hour cruise
- Hot chocolate & coffee
- Use of jackets
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Tours depart at 645 Humboldt Street located on the side of the Fairmont Empress Hotel next to Miniature World. Please be there 30 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Tours are open for people of any age, this tour is not suitable for someone in a wheel chair, with stability issues or known back problems. Sea conditions can change and become rough on the water.