Experience Victoria’s West Coast on this wildlife-watching tour by catamaran. With your guide, enjoy a range of nature-viewing opportunities and look out for birds, seals, sea lions, and whales.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Passenger Policy Disclaimer - COVERED BOAT (4 Ever Wild & Wild 4 Whales)
- If you suffer from severe motion sickness (Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy and taken well before the tour begins.)
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some people
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items. (including all audio visual and camera equipment)
- Photographs may be taken during the tour by our crew for promotional purposes, such as our website or social media.
- No alcohol or drug use permitted prior to, or during, our tours. Any guests found to be in contravention of any of our policies may be denied their tour. Refunds will not be given in these situations.
- "Service Dogs" are allowed on our larger vessels "Goldwing", "4 Ever Wild" & our new vessel arriving in 2018 "Wild 4 Whales". On these vessels we have both a captain and at least one crew member so we are able to look after all passengers sa