Visit some of Victoria's most iconic landmarks, including Chinatown, Craigdarroch Castle, and Beacon Hill Park. Explore the city by bike and learn about its history from a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starting time. The meeting point is right across the street from the Clipper and Coho ferry terminals in the courtyard of The Huntingdon Manor hotel. There is inexpensive all-day parking near the meeting point on the corner of Quebec St. and Montreal St. and Pendray Inn and Tea House, and only a 10-15 minute walk from the cruise ship terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour follows a leisurely pace and covers a distance of 6.8 miles