Enjoy a 2-hour guided food and history tour through the historic districts of Victoria, British Columbia. Along the route, try food from local vendors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour begins at the Victoria Public Market (1701 Douglas St), inside the main entrance next to the vendor directory. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- The total walking distance for the tour is approximately 2.5 km or 1.5 miles
- Tips are not included in the ticket