Discover the UNESCO Heritage Dolomites in this one day tour from Verona. Leave Verona in a comfortable minivan to reach Pass Pordoi and take the panoramic funicular up to more than 10,000 feet high with a breathtaking view over the Dolomites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See the best of Dolomites on this full-day journey by comfortable minivan
- Ride a funicular to Piz Boè for breathtaking panoramic views
- Admire the landscapes of the Dolomites and the height of Piz Boè (3152 meters)
- Discover Val di Fassa, the town of Ortisei or Canazei and Pass Pordoi
- Taste the local cuisine with lunch included
- Tour guide
- Funicular ticket
- Hotel pickup
- Wheelchair users
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Stradone Porta Palio 29, Verona.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please give advance notice if you require any special needs and the local supplier will do their best to accommodate you. This includes any food intolerance or allergies.
- It is recommended that you bring weather appropriate clothing (sport shoes), a hat, and a bottle of water.
- Please dress appropriately (sport shoes in the summer and snow boots in the winter and a jacket).
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour runs rain or shine.