On this 2-hour walking tour of Verona, you will truly enjoy an intimate, personal experience of this ancient town, the "City of Love". You will see Juliet's Balcony, the Arena di Verona, the ancient Roman Amphitheater, and much more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Under the horse statue of Victor Emmanuel Monument in Piazza Bra', near the Arena. Your guide will be holding a LivItaly Tours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes