Discover the secrets of Italian and Veronese cuisine in the city center of Verona with a hands-on cooking class with a local Chef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your local guide at Take Time Bike Shop. The guide will be wearing a white t-shirt or a red jacket. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, free disposable earphones will be provided to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- Access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be accessible only to those with a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). Children under 12 years old and individuals with specific medical certifications are exempt. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada, and Israel is also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.