Marvel at the scenic landscapes of Lake Garda on small group half-day tour from Verona. Visit the beautiful town of Sirmione on the southern shore of the lake and explore the fascinating city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the Ristori Theater entrance. If you’re traveling by car, there is a parking lot at Saba Arena, which is 600 meters/.3 miles from the meeting point. If you’re traveling by train, head to Verona Porta Nuova station and walk 1 kilometer/.5 miles.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour runs rain or shine
- Please note, this tour requires a minimum of 2 guests to operate
- Access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certifications. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada, and Israel is also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.