Discover the UNESCO Heritage Dolomites in this one day tour from Verona. Leave Verona in a comfortable minivan to reach Pass Pordoi and take the panoramic funicular up to more than 10,000 feet high with a breathtaking view over the Dolomites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- See the best of Dolomites on this full-day journey by comfortable minivan
- Ride a funicular to Piz Boè for breathtaking panoramic views
- Admire the landscapes of the Dolomites and the height of Piz Boè (3152 meters)
- Discover Val di Fassa, the town of Ortisei or Canazei and Pass Pordoi
- Taste the local cuisine with lunch included
- Tour guide
- Funicular ticket
- Hotel pickup
- Wheelchair users
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the Ristori Theatre entrance. If you’re traveling by car, Saba Arena Parking Lot is 600 meters/.4 miles from the meeting point. If you’re traveling by train, it's a 1 km/.5 mile walk from the Verona Porta Nuova Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please give advance notice if you require any special needs and the local supplier will do their best to accommodate you. This includes any food intolerance or allergies.
- It is recommended that you bring weather appropriate clothing (sport shoes), a hat, and a bottle of water.
- Please dress appropriately (sport shoes in the summer and snow boots in the winter and a jacket).
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour runs rain or shine.