Discover Verona's main attractions and some interesting yet unknown places as you cycle through this UNESCO-listed city on a 3-hour bike tour. Admire the city views as you ride through the ancient streets. The route is easy and the reward is tremendous!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the Ristori Theater entrance. If you’re traveling by car, there is a parking lot at Saba Arena, which is 600 M from the meeting point. If you’re traveling by train, head to Verona Porta Nuova station and walk 1 KM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear sport shoes, comfortable clothing, and a hat, and bring a bottle of water.
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult, and children under 14 cannot participate in this tour.
- In case of light rain, the tour will still occur on a bike, with the local partner providing rain ponchos. In case of heavy rain, the tour will run on foot.
- This tour requires a minimum of two participants.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.