Kayak to Isla de Sacrificios and discover the Veracruz reef park while you snorkel around the island. In a small group and with an experienced guide, you will observe the local marine fauna with the possibility to see turtles and dolphins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- In the lobby of your hotel in Veracruz or Boca del Rio
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Waterproof camera
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Water shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Please confirm your booking a day before the activity
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Veracruz and Boca del Rio hotels
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- A guide wait for you at the beach, you will be able to leave your personal belongings with them
- Please inform your instructor if you do not know how to swim
- Please apply sunscreen 30 minutes before you start the activity
- Take a light breakfast and drink liquids before the activity
- Wear the clothes with which you will do the activity, as there are no dressing rooms