Marvel at the history of one of the most antique fortresses in Latin America, "San Juan de Ulua". Whilst there you will learn all about the birth of the first town hall in America.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Custumers should wait in the hotel lobby, there our guide pick them up. Please provide the hotel name.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Flash photography
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Veracruz/Boca del Rio hotels
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation
- Please make sure you eat breakfast before the activity
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions this tour is currently not visiting San Juan de Ulua