Discover the charming towns of Alvarado and Tlacotalpan and visit the museum of famous Mexican artist Agustín Lara. Experience the local culture and relax on a boat ride as you watch the sunset.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please meet at the lobby of your hotel
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility as this tour involves walking
- Please have breakfast before starting the tour
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please bring sunscreen and a hat
- Bring additional cash for souvenirs and food and drinks