Learn the 1,000-year history of the Republic of Venice on a 3-hour walking tour. Look inside the amazing Doge’s Palace to discover masterpieces of art in the former seat of political power.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, French, English, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Turive kiosk on Calle Larga de l’Ascension near St. Mark’s square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not guaranteed in adverse weather conditions