Shared water taxi from the city centre to Marco Polo Airport
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Italian, English
- Shared water taxi from the city centre to Marco Polo Airport
- Fast and cheaper transport
- More economic way of getting to the airport
- Transfer with shared water taxi
- 1 piece of luggage per person on board
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Pick-up pier will be noticed on reservation according to the hotel locationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Service to be reserved with 48 hours advance note. No direct stop to hotels on inner canals. The water taxi only stops at the hotels on the Grand Canal.
- Please note that all passengers travel together at the same time and in the same taxi.
- Please confirm your flight details and the name of your hotel, by email, at least 48 hours before your departure.
- If your hotel is the JW Marriott - Isola delle Rose, you will be picked up from San Marco nearby the Marriott hotel shuttle boat pier.