Take a private gondola ride from St. Mark's in Venice. Float along while enjoying the tranquillity of Venice's canals and see the famous Rialto Bridge with the option to be serenaded.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Bacino Orseolo Gondola Pier, located just behind St. Mark's Square, facing Hard Rock Cafè.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, all gondolas have a maximum capacity of five people, including children
- The length of the tour is about 30 minutes and is along a standard route, which depends on the option chosen
- Please note that it is possible that someone will not be seated in their desired place, due to organizational and weight distribution reasons
- In case of adverse weather or tidal conditions, the length or route of the tour can be subject to change
- The ride is not guided