Save time on a walking tour of Venice with fast-track entrance to Doge's Palace and St Mark's Basilica, topped off with a gondola ride through the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Your guide will be near the trees by the statue of Santa Maria Immacolata, holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour runs with a minimum of 2 participants
- St. Mark's Basilica may be subject to closure for liturgical celebrations, in which case the explanation will take place outside
- St. Mark's Basilica and the Palace may be closed to the public during high tides, in which case an alternative will be arranged
- In case of heavy rain and high tides, gondola rides are not available and an alternative will be provided
- From November 3rd to March 31st, skip-the-line access to St. Mark's Basilica is not available, but lines are short
- Please remember that you have to follow a precise dress code for the Basilica entrance: shoulders, knees and thighs need to be covered so please avoid short dresses, tank tops, shorts and hats (for men). You are not allowed to enter with large bags, animals, weapons, lighters and scissors.