Discover the best of Venice on a 2-hour guided walking tour. Your guide will take you to see the Byzantine and Gothic monuments of the Venetian Empire and tell you about its history. Visit a number of the amazing museums on St. Mark's Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the Clock Tower in St. Mark's SquareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead
- The tour will take place even if it's raining. In the event of exceptionally high tides or heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will be receive a full refund