Discover hidden spots of Venice on a 3-hour kayak tour along the charming canals. Learn the basics and then paddle through the vibrant Castello neighborhood as you drift under beautiful bridges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Venice Kayak, Certosa, 30141 Venezia VE, Italy, based at the Vento di Venezia ↗, on the Certosa island in the lagoon, just east of Venice city. The Certosa island is served by vaporetto lines 4.1 and 4.2 (formerly lines 41 and 42), which are circular lines spanning most of Venice and Murano. These lines connect the island to the bus terminal and parking facilities at Piazzale Roma, to the railway station, and to many central vaporetto stops like San Marco, Fondamente Nove and Murano.Open in Google Maps ⟶