Everybody knows what Prosecco is. But only a few people have had the chance to taste the real and unique Italian Prosecco from Vadobbiadene and discover the territory, the wineries and the production techniques. After this tour you'll be one of them!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Starting times 9:00 AM, 9:30 AM, 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
- Visit the vineyards where the white grapes used to create Prosecco grow.
- Explore a typical wine cellar of Valdobbiadene with a dedicated expert guide.
- Taste different varieties of Prosecco.
- Guided tour of the vineyards (approximately 45 minutes)
- Guided tour of the wine cellar (approximately 20 minutes)
- Guided wine tasting of the best selection of Prosecco wines (approximately 25 minutes)
- Round-trip from Venice via private transfer, without guide (approximately 1.5 hours each way)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Guide during the car transfer
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazzale Roma, in front of the building wih the "Cassa di Risparmio di Venezia" signboard on it (the map indicates the exact pick-up spot)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- The tour of the vineyards is possible only with good weather conditions
- The duration of the transfer is approximately 1.5-hours each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)