Take the hassle out of arriving in Venice or departing from Venice with a private water taxi service from Venice Marco Polo Airport to your hotel in the city center or vice versa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- See the sights of Venice from a private motorboat
- Enjoy the privacy and comfort of a private motorboat ride through Venice
- Sit back and relax as you are transported through Venice in style by water taxi
- Explore more with door to door service from the airport to your hotel in Venice
- Watch the scenery in comfort as your driver takes you from Venice Marco Polo Airport to your hotel in the city center
- Travel to Venice knowing that a punctual and safe trip to your destination awaits you
- Assistance at Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Private motor-launch
- Porterage service at Venice Marco Polo Airport – one piece of luggage per person
- Extra piece of luggage (more than one piece of luggage per person)
- Night supplement
- Drop off at JW Marriott - Isola delle Rose (20 Euros)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please confirm your flight details and the hotel name at least 48 hours before your departure by sending the local operator an email.
- The distance between the airport terminal and the water taxi pier is approximately 800 meters and can be done on foot in a few minutes.
- Hotels located in different canals can only be reached directly depending on favorable tide conditions, eg. Hotel All'Angelo, Ad Place,Bonvecchiati, Bonvecchiati Palace, Ca' Del Campo, Ca' Dei Conti, Ca' D'Oro,Canaletto, Cavaletto, Casa Verardo, Centauro, Citta' di Milano, Colombina, La Fenice Et Des Artistes San Marco Palace.
- If your hotel is JW Marriott - Isola delle Rose, you will be asked to pay an extra supplement per ride of 20 Euros at your arrival.
- If you use a wheelchair, please let us know, as a specific boat will need to be booked in advance.