See the sights of Venice on a walking tour of the narrow alleys and picturesque squares. Marvel at ancient churches from the outside, and discover some hidden gems along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
Select participants and date
Meet at Calle Larga Ascensione, in front of the post office just next to St. Mark's Square. Go to the wooden stand with the yellow sign that reads, "Meeting Point".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour does not include entrance to the main sites and will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided)
- No refund will be provided for no-shows or late arrivals. The tour takes place rain or shine, but in the event of exceptionally high tides it may be cancelled and a refund will be provided