Discover Venice on an eco-boat, with 24/48 hours hop-on hop-off tickets, free audioguides and itineraries. Choose with the PopGuide app: St Mark's Basilica, Palazzo Ducale, Murano, Burano e Torcello.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Italian, English, Spanish, French, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please bring your own set of headphones so you can listen to the audio guides
- For groups/families, your QR code will grant you access and audio guides for as many persons as requested in the booking
- To access your Audioguides, you have to download the Pop Guide APP from your Apple or Android store
- Our stops:
- LINE A: S. Lucia railway station (in front of KFC restaurant) – Tronchetto – San Marco (Giardinetti Reali) – Murano (in front of ELLEGI MURANO GLASS) – Zattere (Fodamenta Zattere al Ponte Longo) – Tronchetto –S. Lucia railway station.
- LINE B: Punta Sabbioni (pier n. 2) – Murano (in front of ELLEGI MURANO GLASS) – Torcello – Burano (Fondamenta del Pizzo) – Punta Sabbioni From Punta Sabbioni: direct connection to San Marco – Cornoldi at 09:30 AM and 10:30 AM.